My mother, my life

  • To love me While the Flame is Strong.... by aroon_kalandy
  • My anime girl by Vyoletta Guyot
  • Happy Mother's Day by SLEEC Photos/Suzanne
In eternity life has value in the sense
Whoever think that he cannot die;
But he thinks life is material
When it has separate world hereinafter.
The person who has guilt in his mind
He thinks for power, name and fame
Like mindfully ornamented to be lined
 In the wake of death but they never know
A different shadow of the earth
It has recently got down the earth
And the cloud when rainfall is handicapped
In the icy water like  the fallen sun.
For ever everlasting life with dignity.
Death is like a universal beam of light
As if it is always glistened and never be dimmed
To evaporate the vapour inside the sun and the moon
Where the glowing light is never wiped out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irin, a mother of silent ocean

Home, my sweet home

Hooks Law and its application