Skip to main content

My sole supplication for you




  1. Image result for prayer
I wished the Lord to deify you 

As I offered my prayer yesterday, 

To guide and defend you 

As you verve along your way. 
  
His adoration is each time with you, 
  
His potentials are true. 
  
And while our supplication is made, 
  
We discern He will see us everything. 
  
So once the way you’re roaming 
  
Seems demanding at best, 
  
Just reminisce I’m praying, 
  
And God will see to the rest. 
  
He forces His power to flow on earth 
  
To create and destroy in time on dearth 
  
His significant touch grow plant and trees 
  
And to breed of Beasts, birds and bees. 
  
Humans dwell on peace hereinafter 
  
They leave the earth and face the trial 
  
Judgment passed by Him is the final smidgen 
No body knows how his throne spread every where.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irin, a mother of silent ocean

Home, my sweet home

Hooks Law and its application