The CreepyHouse

The CreepyHouse
My soul mate forced me to pester
Being fair enough I couldn’t jingle.
They made me still and pledge
As if to indicate to focus me aware
To travel to the eerie abode.
I hopped the timer and the door opened
No one was at hand I was startled.
It was a pitch black, no hum was found
Darkness was all around.
Then I heard laughter and a voice
Making me weird with evil noise
The awful voice whispered
“Go off or you’ll be dead”
But the door was cozy and haze
I couldn’t escape but relighting in stage.
As I took one step up in terror
At once I was iced up in horror
As I saw a bit huge and green
Out of nostril rolled up with fog
The stink was cavernous and sickening
And their exteriors befall stomach-churning.
The mother’s tongue lashed
Out of its mouth flashed
As it tried to gobble me with fear
Its teeth were ghastly red and dear
Blue wet with salivate and fire
It was no fool far alleviates to hire.
I screamed in panic and jumped
My life would end in tragic humped
So I ran for my life in stretch;
And somehow I handled to escape from there
As I was in the dark sleep with night mare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irin, a mother of silent ocean

Home, my sweet home

Hooks Law and its application