Around the globe

I'll travel all over the world
If the people ad vile me
I'll go and go away;
If rain water washes my face.
I'll not care to proceed to the lead
If I'm clogged by gnash on the way
If the clouds stumble me hasty
I will never cease my ride to the fore.
If trees are busted on the way
To stop the huddle for a while
I'll break the fetter and move the way
To have fortunes with no despair;
Forever love and fraternity in human race
To streamline the efforts to reach up the drift
Amidst of all log jam and distortion
For switching in the air to pass ahead.
Along the clear bridge to cross the ocean
Even to hug demise to rephrase my fate.
All the hard luck, unfair and evils
Never care to pave the way my goal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Irin, a mother of silent ocean

Home, my sweet home

Hooks Law and its application